342 St. Mary St.
Pekin, IL 61554
Addy, Bush, & Associates
Through the Illinois Secretary of States Office
Is your Illinois Driver's License currently revoked or suspended? Are you wondering what steps you have to take to get your driver's license back in your hands? Do you know when you are eligible to request a Restricted Driving Permit (R.D.P.) or obtain full reinstatement of your driving privileges? The law firm of Addy, Bush and Associates, P.C. can answer all of your questions regarding the steps necessary for you to take to obtain reinstatement of your Illinois Driver's License.
When hiring an attorney to help you through the process of getting back your driver's license from the Illinois Secretary of State's Office, we at the law firm of Addy, Bush and Associates, P.C. believe you should ask the attorney some of the following basic questions:
- How many Formal and Informal Hearings have you had at the Illinois Secretary of State's Office?
- How is that attorney going to help you in getting back your driving privileges?
So, do not be afraid to ask your attorney what, if any, experience he has had conducting Formal Hearings at the Illinois Secretary of State's Office. If another attorney can tell you that he has been involved in thousands of Formal and Informal Hearings as Addy, Bush and Associates, P.C. can tell you, then perhaps you should hire that attorney. But, if that attorney's experience at Formal and Informal Hearings at the Illinois Secretary of State does not match that of Addy, Bush and Associates, P.C., then perhaps you should consider Addy, Bush and Associates, P.C. to help you.
What We Will Do For You
- Updated Documents: Addy, Bush and Associates, P.C. will make sure that your Alcohol and Drug Uniform Report, Updated Evaluations, Illinois Secretary of State Treatment Verifications, and Treatment Documents are correct. We will make sure that any inconsistencies in any of the paperwork are resolved prior to your Formal or Informal Hearing.
- Coordination: We will coordinate a Hearing date for your Formal or Informal Hearing that works with your work schedule and our schedule, so as to minimize the time you may miss at your place of employment.
- Location Flexibility: Addy, Bush and Associates, P.C. have clients that live in the suburbs of Chicago to Southern Illinois; your distance from our offices posses no problems. We will meet with you numerous times, in person, at our offices, or prepare you for your hearings over the telephone. Unlike some attorneys, we will not be talking to you or reviewing your paperwork for the first time on the day of Hearing.
- The Hearing: A Formal or Informal Hearing is similar to a trial. You must be prepared for all the questions that will be asked of you. We at Addy, Bush and Associates, P.C. will have you 100% prepared for these questions. Our clients typically ride with us to the Illinois Secretary of State's Office in Springfield, Illinois; we use this travel time to further prepare you one last time before your Hearing.
If your Illinois Driver's License is revoked or suspended, Addy, Bush and Associates, P.C. will help you in obtaining reinstatement of your driving privileges. We will make sure that you are fully prepared for your Formal or Informal Hearing by discussing all aspects of your case with you. We will review your paperwork with your evaluator and treatment provider to clarify any problems that may exist prior to your Hearing. In short and contrary to what you may have heard on the street a person is not always denied at his first Formal or Informal Hearing especially if that person has been properly prepared for his Hearing by Addy, Bush and Associates, P.C.